A FEW OF MY FAVORITES
- Gay Lee Einstein, Wedding Officient
Gay Lee Einstein is a wonderful Christian wedding consultant who will take good care of you. I am always touched when playing at weddings performed by her!
- Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards, North Garden, VA
Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards is North Garden just south of Charlottesville in the foothills of the Blue Ridge. It's alovely location for any special event!
- The Golden Horseshoe Inn
The Golden Horseshoe Inn is a wonderful intimate venue for Small Weddings and Elopements just north of Charlottesville.
- Church Street Bridal in Lynchburg, VA
New Bridal and Formal Gowns Discounted: Bridal shops and designers across the USA have been overwhelmingly generous by donating hundreds of new wedding and formal gowns to the YWCA of Central Virginia. Visit Church Street Bridal in Lynchburg.
- Veritas Vineyards & Winery
Veritas Vineyards & Winery is a gorgeous location in Afton, Virginia, west of Charlottesville and only 1 hour north of Lynchburg with some of the best wine worldwide!
Friends & Favorites
- Basic Necessities, Nellysford
For over 11 years, I have been honored to play for brunch at this charming Nellysford landmark. Be sure you make reservations, it's small and tends to be very busy! Come hear me play and we'll talk about your wedding music.
- Eve Watters, Celtic Harper & Storyteller
- With Celtic harp, storytelling, and an array of instruments, Eve Watters celebrates timeless tradition with new spirit and sparkling style, to resonate with all ages. Tales-with-a-twist interlace with ancient airs, songs in a dozen languages, and historic harps, Native-style flute, concertina, banjo, autoharp, pennywhistle or dulcimer.
Where You Can Find a Harp and/or Harp Music
- Virginia Harp Center in Midlothian
A convenient east coast harp center that provides all types of harps for sale or rental. They have music, strings, accessories and wonderful people to answer your questions. Take a field trip and try out all of their harps.